Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MG F 9 months 3 weeks ago #202447

I ev taken the "F" for a couple of runs now and it drives a dream ,unfortunately due to age and health I was finding it difficult to get out of I could drop into it OK and I thought its one of those things I have to accept.However since my accident on the M6 ,I am finding its getting very awkward to extracate my self from the comfortable cockpit and it just isnt worth the trouble I am hoping to start treatment shortly but for how long I dont know. My wife who is also in her 80s finds it just about impossible to get out without help So I have made the sad decision ,that the sensible thing it to let it go We are going on holiday in a few days time,and on our return the MOT is just about due so I`ll get a new one on it Other than the oil temp gauge not working ,I cant think of anyhing that need doing Bodywork is excellent along with mechanics and tyres .So Ill look forward to a restful holiday and sort it out on our return
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Cobber.

MG F 9 months 3 weeks ago #202448

Im sorry to hear you are selling your F after the challenges you have had.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

MG F 9 months 3 weeks ago #202452

I`ve restored cars as a hobby,for over 25 years and when a car was how it should be,I`d sell it on to pay for another project. I thought of keeping one to restore and keep,but things didn`t go as planned , so its not really been any different ,to how things have been for years Health is more important. Len

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT