Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

bonnet lock security plate 11 months 2 weeks ago #201982

Took the bumper off and whilst there took the seized bolts out of the security plate to replace with SS, now it's off is it worth putting it back considering the problem of the bonnet cable jamming/snapping. Obviously there is the security bit to take into account but I suspect a few have junked it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

bonnet lock security plate 11 months 2 weeks ago #201985

If Yobyonk & his mates can spot an MG with the security plate missing & are bright enough to equate that with being able to get under the bonnet, then they are welcome to the spare wheel, jack & wheel brace. I travel with a reinflation kit so they can have that also. If I were to observe such an exhibition of advanced intellect I would probably buy them a little bag of cannabis each & tell them that if they could work that problem out they would in all probability be able to get a job & earn enough to buy there own illegitimate pot legitimately.

Last edit: Post by Airportable.

bonnet lock security plate 11 months 2 weeks ago #201992

so long as they dont drink the battery acid or brake fluid,

I used to know someone who was addicted to brake fluid. He led a normal life and claimed he could stop at any time.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

bonnet lock security plate 11 months 2 weeks ago #201993

I suspect you & I would get on very well, our humour ratio appears to be 1 to 1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Notanumber

bonnet lock security plate 11 months 2 weeks ago #201996

I think my question has been well and truly answered thank you, any idea what reduction I can expect on the 0 to 60 time with the weight saving?:-?

PS As you gentlemen seem qualified why is it coke is sold in grams and cannabis in fractions of an ounce (allegedly) must be a bugger lugging 2 sets of scales around

bonnet lock security plate 11 months 2 weeks ago #201997

I think my question has been well and truly answered thank you, any idea what reduction I can expect on the 0 to 60 time with the weight saving?:-?

PS As you gentlemen seem qualified why is it coke is sold in grams and cannabis in fractions of an ounce (allegedly) must be a bugger lugging 2 sets of scales around

1st. You can expect @ 0.00358 of a nanosecond off your 0 to 60 time, so we’ll worth the effort!

And 2nd. A digital set of scales that can change from metric to imperial measurement at the press of a button is essential kit to the modern purveyor of illicit substances. The well dressed scumbag around town would never leave home without one!
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"
The following user(s) said Thank You: deepfat

bonnet lock security plate 11 months 2 weeks ago #201998

I thought coke was sold in bottles & cans, have I missed something?

bonnet lock security plate 11 months 2 weeks ago #201999

I thought coke was sold in bottles & cans, have I missed something?

Yes the difference is between white coke and black coke………you’re thinking of the evil nasty bad black coke, not the good clean wholesome white stuff!

bonnet lock security plate 11 months 2 weeks ago #202000

Ah, thank you, I was aware of cherry coke & thought 7up was white coke, obviously I’m too divorced from the ways of modern youth to fully comprehend these subtleties

Last edit: Post by Cobber.

bonnet lock security plate 11 months 2 weeks ago #202001

It would probably be popular mixed with meths which Im told these days is served from a crystal decanter.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

bonnet lock security plate 11 months 2 weeks ago #202002

It would probably be popular mixed with meths which Im told these days is served from a crystal decanter.

Only in the finest crack houses, in lesser dens they pour it straight from the bottle

bonnet lock security plate 11 months 2 weeks ago #202003

Ah, thank you, I was aware of cherry coke & thought 7up was white coke, obviously I’m too divorced from the ways of modern youth to fully comprehend these subtleties

Pleased to be able to enlighten you to the mysterious ways of today’s youth culture………..youth culture? Surely a contradiction of terms!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT