Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MGF Luggage Carrier - Part VTF 100000 - Missing Foot 1 year 4 months ago #200665

• pgew's Avatar Topic Author
  • pgew
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
I had a tab break on one of the Luggage Carrier feet, and as a result lost it. It's an odd request, but if anyone has a spare foot, please let me know?! (there are four standard).
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MGF Luggage Carrier - Part VTF 100000 - Missing Foot 1 year 4 months ago #200666

No, that one is unlikely. I would buy some polyurethane casting resin, make a mould from one of the others with Polyfilla and create another, affixing it with a bit of RTV.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pgew

MGF Luggage Carrier - Part VTF 100000 - Missing Foot 1 year 4 months ago #200685

I've only had my TF for 18 months but this is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen a request for one of these, it appears they are NLA, your best bet is to look for a complete rough/damaged rack and then make a profit selling the other 3 feet.
I was looking last year for a rack and although it took time searching I got a good one off FB marketplace bundled with other parts for £60 + £15 carriage. I thought that was a bargain until I sold one of the other parts (VGC tonneau) for £130 on ebay, the bargain suddenly became a profit.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT