Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Currently available tyres to replace Falkens 1 year 4 months ago #200470

My rear tyres need changing. Currently I have Falken ZE310s all round on my TF115 with standard wheels, so i need 205/50/15 tyres. As far as I can see Falkens are no longer available in this size, so looking for recommendations/ experiences as to what I can fit on the rear which will be compatible with the Falkens on the front.

I see Toyo Proxes TR1s are available which I think have had favourable revues on here before - would these work with the Falkens ok?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Currently available tyres to replace Falkens 1 year 4 months ago #200471

I find the Proxes a little bit squirmy but they grip well wet and dry to my cowardice threshold.
However, Mytyres are showing the Falkens in stock.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gavin207

Currently available tyres to replace Falkens 1 year 4 months ago #200472

Thanks, an earlier search didn't bring them up in my size and Blackcircle don't list them so I'd assumed they were no longer available, but thankfully that appears to be incorrect which is good news. I'll give my local tyre dealer a call.

Currently available tyres to replace Falkens 1 year 4 months ago #200474

Try Demon Tweeks . I bought mine there recently. They were delivered quickly and fitted by my superb local tyre fitters the next day.

Currently available tyres to replace Falkens 1 year 4 months ago #200476

I should probably have added that my local tyre fitters could not supply the Falkens and were very happy for me to supply for them to fit.

Currently available tyres to replace Falkens 1 year 3 months ago #200625

So placed an order with My Tyres, but they now can't give me a delivery date, looked at Demon Tweeks and they are quoting 60 days. Anyone know anywhere with Falken 205/50/15 ZE310 Ecorun tyres in stock?

Currently available tyres to replace Falkens 1 year 3 months ago #200629

So placed an order with My Tyres, but they now can't give me a delivery date, looked at Demon Tweeks and they are quoting 60 days. Anyone know anywhere with Falken 205/50/15 ZE310 Ecorun tyres in stock?

I seem to recall hearing of others who had this problem in the past.

I suppose you could try asking Falken...

https://www.falkentyre.com/en/contact

Currently available tyres to replace Falkens 1 year 3 months ago #200632

I saw a company(jjcraceandrally) on ebay selling those tyres with 12/12/22 as delivery date. Not sure on the price if good or bad.

Currently available tyres to replace Falkens 1 year 3 months ago #200633

Opps forgot £140. 64 for pair

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT