Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Radiator bleed screw. 1 year 5 months ago #200455

What all of them Cobber & you’re in South Australia. To try & recreate the “First Overland” Oxford & Cambridge trip from Hyde Park to Singapore, then on & across the Timor Sea to Darwin would be exciting but it would cause an incident as soon as it crossed certain Middle Eastern borders. One or two of these owners pack the same amount of beer as they do diesel & that’s not including the whiskey chasers. Food would be another stumbling block, it would all have to be taken with them as certain stopping off points don’t usually have many pork butchers; bacon & sausages is the food, beer & tea are the drinks, the dress code is oily overalls & facial hair is all but obligatory. Some of these guys are interesting to say the least, a good morning is ragging your Landie around an old quarry until it breaks & a good afternoon is lying in a muddy puddle taking the gearbox out to change the clutch. An iced over puddle for preference. Happy days or daze

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Radiator bleed screw. 1 year 5 months ago #200457

I too have a shaggy beard, drink copious amounts of whiskey and beer, I’ve been known to severely punish Landiies ,4x4 Ford and International trucks ( gotten ‘em into places wheeled vehicles had never been before much to the amazement of logging crews in dozers and excavators etc. pujjed out bogged allterrain cranes and such like)
So looks like I’d fit right in
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Radiator bleed screw. 1 year 5 months ago #200458

My word you sound just the sort sport that might just tie his kangaroo down & I suspect there might be an awful lot of very worried kangaroos around Melbourne.
Tell me do you start with a kangaroo mouse when your an infant & work your way through incrementally sized wallaby before moving into the big league & practice until can tie one of those big butch red kangaroo one handed whilst opening a tube of larger with the other.
Just a thought.

Radiator bleed screw. 1 year 5 months ago #200459

Don’t need to tie ‘em down when you can bounce ‘em off the roo bar!
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT