Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Bloody awful service! 1 year 8 months ago #199799

• Cobber's Avatar Topic Author
  • Cobber
  • '97 MGF 1.8 MPI
On the 16th of July I placed various orders for parts from 3 UK suppliers, two of these dispatched the goods in a timely fashion, and I got exactly what I wanted……. Well done Rimmers and Brown & Gammons!
Unfortunately the third supplier hasn’t sent the goods, or answered my email enquires, they don’t even bother to answer the bloody phone! I left voicemail messages, one of which they replied to via email, telling me that it was being dispatched that week and a I would be sent tracking details…..that was about 2 weeks ago and I haven’t heard so much as a peep since.
2 weeks before that I had received an email in answer to my original order telling me that it was being dispatched then and that I’d receive tracking details. Obviously that was bullshit as was the the following message, they couldn’t lie straight in bed!
I can’t complain about the service……there isn’t any!
So you maybe wondering who this incompetent waste of oxygen is…. Mike Satur! They’ve lost me forever!
And I can only suggest everyone else avoids them like a bad case of pizzle rot!
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Cobber.

Bloody awful service! 1 year 8 months ago #199803

That's very disappointing!
I've always received good service from Mike Satur, but I don't live in Oz.:shrug:
David
:shrug:

Bloody awful service! 1 year 8 months ago #199805

Much fewer products on the website than previous - Retiring perhaps....

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT