Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Code reader 1 year 7 months ago #199722

Hi can anybody help and advise the best currently available obd reader that will work with my 2004 TF135.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Code reader 1 year 7 months ago #199724

Hi . Most folk on here would go for the excellent Pscan which is still being improved and developed . If you look on the Tbar opening page and scroll down you will come to a section on Pscan . It works in conjunction with a laptop and I have one that I use on our MPI Classic Mini and MG TF .

John

Last edit: Post by sworkscooper.

Code reader 1 year 7 months ago #199726

www.pscan.uk

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Code reader 1 year 7 months ago #199733

Good morning John
Many thanks for the reply that seems to be more than suitable, looks like I will need to learn a whole new set of skills. 🤔

Code reader 1 year 7 months ago #199734

To be honest using Pscan is fairly straightforward as long as you have basic computer skills.
If you come across something that you are not sure about the good folk on the Tbar are a friendly and knowledgeable bunch and will help you if they can . Pscan gets updates from time to time that you download from the forum . Phillip is the guy who developed Pscan and is also very helpful.
Happy scanning :yesnod:

Code reader 1 year 7 months ago #199735

Thanks again 👍

Code reader 1 year 7 months ago #199736

Just a note - updates are not downloaded from forum pages but from pscan.uk pages directly. That does application itself when you launch it on your computer/laptop/notebook ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Newbe

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT