Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Buggeration! 1 year 9 months ago #199472

• Cobber's Avatar Topic Author
  • Cobber
  • '97 MGF 1.8 MPI
Tonight a mate was giving me a hand with some plastering repairs and the lights went out, stumbling about in the dark he bumped a ladder, which of course fell…………..with the end of the ladder neatly punching through the right headlight lens of the MGF!

Poor bugger feels real guilty about it, he can’t believe how calm and philosophical I was about it.
There were of course the traditional obscenities, profanities, blasphemies, aspersions, oaths, curses, insults and general abusive language offered to no one in particular as you do. ( Well as I do anyway………come to think about it I do that shit even when all is going well, so business as usual then! )

No use getting upset about it, shit happens!
I’ll just have to track one down, as it happens my bloody fuel pump has shit itself again so hopefully l can add it to the same order…. As shit seems to happen in 3’s maybe I should wait for the 3rd act of this tragic trilogy before I place an order!
😳
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Buggeration! 1 year 9 months ago #199480

Here I was thinking I'm the only one in the world who currently had become the number target for anything which can go wrong will. I know it's of no consolation to you, but in your hour of need it has cheered me up knowing at least someone else is sharing my pain.
However, I thought it was always in three's, but I seem to be having it in multiples of three, hoping your luck swings around soon.

Buggeration! 1 year 9 months ago #199483

Cobber , your posts always bring a smile to our faces on the bar but this had me quoting Henry Blowfeld ( ala Test Match Special ) " You poor old thing " , and that's to you but could also refer to the car ! Do you think you'll be able to get a replacement lens or will it be a complete lamp ? :omg:

John

Buggeration! 1 year 9 months ago #199485

• Cobber's Avatar Topic Author
  • Cobber
  • '97 MGF 1.8 MPI
Dimmers have lenses listed, I’ll see if I can rustle one up locally…….. mind you locally is probably hideously expensive compared to Rimmers, but with international shipping the way it is these days it might get here I might get it before next century! Buggered one way or the other
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT