Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Crank No start Stop in road MGF fuel injetors and fuel rail pressure 2 years 1 month ago #198726

Hi all fun and games with an MGF,

To thing I am asking for feed back on.

Crank No start Stop in road during diving, MGF fuel injetors and fuel rail pressure.

After messuring fuel pressure out of the filter toward the fuel rail in line not a dead head of pump I got 3 bar and belived this was good. But last night I founde a place in the MGF manuel that the fuel injetors wantet 3,5 bar. Can this be the reason the car stoped. Will the car not run if I have 3bar?

Pscan tells me Crank sensor and temp sensor
I have pulled out the Crank sensor and purchase new but it will take a time to get it in the mail. Messurd old sensor in order at 1295 ohm soude be 1300 ohm as I belive. The magnet works and it was not that dirty.

I beived that senors like this shoud have about 1,5 Volts in from the MEMS with the key turnd on no start attempt only power, as other cars can have, to help charge the sensor. But during volt messuring of the wire found only 0,4 volt on the one wire lead. I will messure on the MEMS contact and ohm wires but during reading so fare I have not found any input regarding power from MEMS, out to the crank sensor. Only step signal in to MEMS 1.9 due to magnet in sensor and metal flags on the fly wheel.

Does the MEMS 1.9 not give some base power about 1,5 Volt the the crank sensor?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Crank No start Stop in road MGF fuel injetors and fuel rail pressure 2 years 1 month ago #198727

I had an ongoing problem with the car stopping and not restarting, wait 10 mins or so and the bloody thing would start and happily run all day!
Ok course every time you'd have tools and diagnostic gear handy it would run perfectly....... I had to wait until it broke properly, to find the problem a buggered fuel pump!
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT