Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MG TF 135 - need to find an MG The Man in Aberdeen 2 years 2 months ago #198453

Hi, my TF had the timing belt and waterpump replaced some time ago. Then the timing belt came off..

Wanting to get my little car fixed, can anyone recommend a good mechanic/garage? I'd like to have them check out my engine and repair, or replace with a new to me one if original is totally goosed.

Any and all help would be appreciated, let's get another TF back on the road where it belongs :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MG TF 135 - need to find an MG The Man in Aberdeen 2 years 2 months ago #198454

Ah, should have mentioned car is in Aberdeen, so would prefer a mechanic/garage in Aberdeenshire or Scotland.

MG TF 135 - need to find an MG The Man in Aberdeen 2 years 2 months ago #198455

I am in Glasgow and had my HG and timing belt done by Rough Luck Racing (https://www.roughluckracing.com/) last year. They are mobile so come to you - get in touch and see if they have a Scotland trip planned in the near future. Jon and Claire are lovely folks, K-series experts, could not have been mroe helpful, and their prices are very reasonable too.

MG TF 135 - need to find an MG The Man in Aberdeen 2 years 2 months ago #198458

Thank you for the recommendation, unfortunately I'm a bit time limited with this one. WCS I could have it stored until next visit..
Would much prefer a soon-ish repair.. I drive part of the NC500 on my way to work and back. I'm missing Bertie :(

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT