Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

EV conversion.... Thoughts? 2 years 3 months ago #198131

I just had this pop up in my feed...

What are iTunes thoughts on EV conversion for the F/TF?

https://a.aliexpress.com/_vs1TwF

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fisher

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:EV conversion.... Thoughts? 2 years 3 months ago #198155

Think I would rather trap my tackle in a vice ans stab needles in my eyes 👀 😅

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Re:EV conversion.... Thoughts? 2 years 3 months ago #198157

Lol..... I one it would bring interesting comments 😜

I'm not planning right now, but for when petrol goes Pete Tong is a thought... 🤔

Re:EV conversion.... Thoughts? 2 years 3 months ago #198165

I think Electric will be an option or maybe but a lot of work is ongoing with carbon neutral combustion fuels several companies have ICE testing (in the motorcycle world Ducati are already testing one) Co2 is extracted from the air mixed with Hydrogen to form a Hydrocarbon fuel (Not a chemist so please excuse simple explanation) and when the fuel is burned Co2 is expelled but the exact amount that was put in so carbon neutral, there is also of course Hydrogen cell to produce electricity and these are getting smaller, the problem being the Hydrogen supply and how to safely fill your vehicle, so until we are in Mad Max territory I will be sticking to Dinosaur juice. :-)

EV conversion.... Thoughts? 2 years 3 months ago #198170

OK I'll have one as long as it crackles on the overrun

Re fuel cells I think they are the future but we only have about 14 hydrogen fuel stations in the country the reason given is we have no H infrastructure to transport it around. So no stations no fuel cell cars, no fuel cell cars, no need for stations! I think the Gov call it joined up thinking.
What about all those bloody turbines turning in the early hours uselessly, why not use them to produce it locally where it's needed instead of trucking it about.

Rant over pulse returning to normal

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT