Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MGF FCCKIT owners preferred settings 2 years 7 months ago #196817

Hi guys!
i didn't found my personal settings yet, how did you set up your FCCKIT conversione?

- Ride height (front/rear)
- how many "click" harder from the softest position (or how many softer from the hardnest, specify please) front/rear.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MGF FCCKIT owners preferred settings 2 years 7 months ago #196821

I would recommend calling or emailing Mike Satur directly, he is quite happy to discuss setup.
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: peter81

MGF FCCKIT owners preferred settings 2 years 7 months ago #196822

We have Mike's FCCKit installed in both of our Fs, N707 has a Mk2 kit, which was installed during the winter of 2018/2019, and N398 has a Mk3 kit that was installed in May, 2019.

For the shocks, the max setting was 23 on both, so we are close to max. We found Mike's suggested setting way too soft.

N707 ride height seems to be spot on, where N398 needs to have its ride height increased to be the same as N707. Where is it now it seems to bottom out over larger bumps. Both ride heights are well below what Mike originally suggested, which was discussed with Mike at the time.
Mark
95 MGF
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, peter81

Last edit: Post by mowog73.

MGF FCCKIT owners preferred settings 2 years 7 months ago #196832

hi David!
i know Saturn suggestion settings (front 330mm / rear 335mm - 10 click clockwise on the front / 15 click clockwise rear) , i would like us to share our experience and preference.
for example in my opinion 15 click clockwise seems it's too hard for road usage, maybe it's ok for trackrace, but i'm not sure about this, because the damper don't moves and the car seems springing on the tires

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT