Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Quick Fit Connector? 3 years 3 months ago #195032

Hi All

Just purchase a new coolant hose for my 2004 MGTF.

At a loss to see where this connector fits into. Just a glanced underneath, but cannot see a connector (femail type) that it may fit into!

Spoke to Rimmers suggecting that this (male) connector must fit into a female on a coolant pipe somewhere. They are at a loss! Not only that, but they do not sell the female bit anyway.

So my question where does this connect fit? Do anyone know the hose it fits into?

Robert 
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: Inserted photos

Quick Fit Connector? 3 years 3 months ago #195034

Doesnt that fit into the 90 degree bend hose on the end of the underfloor coolant pipe?
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fisher

Quick Fit Connector? 3 years 3 months ago #195035

Hi David

I am lead to believe they fit into the two heater coolant pipes. Mike Satur supplies aluminium connectors to relace them, so assume (!)  Therefore I think they connect the small stub rubber pipes in the heater rail - PEH100850UR and PEH100900UR as shown on Rimmers coolant pipe diagram. But as you said a 90 degree pipe its got me thinking! Am I correct!
Robert

Quick Fit Connector? 3 years 2 months ago #195088

Hi All - To close out this thread. Yes I was right the quick-fit connectors do connect to the two small heater pipes. Funny though you can get the male connector but I have not found a supplier of the female end!

Robert
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, Keymaster

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT