Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Stainless steel exhaust 3 years 5 months ago #194629

I intend to replace the original exhaust on my F with a stainless steel system al the way through. Does anyone have any recommendations?
I would prefer a standard set up rather then a sports system, and there are several suppliers aside from the usual MG sources out there offering systems at a wide range of prices, and no doubt quality.
Anyone had a "Longlife" system fitted? There are a few fairly local franchises to me who would supply or supply and fit very competitively.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Stainless steel exhaust 3 years 5 months ago #194636

I have a bit of a hybrid system mixing Toyo stainless sections, I have a mk2 6 bolt manifold and down pipe mated to a mk1 cat and backbox. all parts came from ebay although the downpipe came to ,me from it's first buyer who thought it was faulty.

Longlife are as good as the franchise fabricating and fitting them, same goes for most bespoke systems.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Stainless steel exhaust 3 years 4 months ago #194652

Thanks for the reply. I think I will go to the LongLife franchise centre nearest to me and see what their customer service is like.
I will say I don't know anything about cars; so give me the information to make a judgement as to what to buy.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT