Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MOT Pass and a bit of advice. 3 years 10 months ago #193488

Took my TF for its test today and came away with clean bill of health which is good :beer: While social distancing from the tester he asked why I had brought it for test rather than taking advantage of the DVLA 6 month grace . I said that I don't think it was a good idea to have to test the car in what would be December, which is traditionally a costly time of year plus the weather would put me off . He agreed and said it was a good decision as he could see that this 6 month gratis on tests would become a big problem with regards a back log of tests that some people will forget about until it dawns on them at the last minute. He said he could see dubious workshops trying make a killing failing cars to get the less knowledgable owners to pay for unnecessary repairs . So beware guys and girls, get your cars tested !

John
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob, Fisher, Keymaster

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MOT Pass and a bit of advice. 3 years 10 months ago #193497

Yep, I can see some catch-up profiteering coming from the unscrupulous members of the trade.
As mine hadn't been MOT'd for 15 years it seemed sensible to get it done now :coat:

But on the upside, it will give me a few months to get one of the french fleet up to scratch and that has a few issues I've been putting off...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT