Topic

Lidl step drill set. 4 years 8 months ago #190986

• SundanceUK's Avatar Topic Author
  • SundanceUK
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
  • MG TF 160 owner in Staffordshire
Hi,
Just picked up this set of step drills from Lidl at a cracking price of just £4.99.

Being an electrician, very handy, but ideal for cutting holes in cars for mods such as parking sensors, puddle lights, or for any other mod that needs a precise swarf free hole. Well worthy addition to the toolbox.

Sundance
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: talkingcars, g7nbp, Bob, Bertl, sworkscooper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: Inserted photo

Lidl step drill set. 4 years 7 months ago #190996

Very handy those stepdrills...I bought one a while back to add to my ever increasing collection of tools..I inlarged a hole in angle iron..using my dewalt drill and a spot of cooling fluid....made a good job...it cut like crazy..you can just about make out discoloring around the 18 and 20 mark.The one I have here was £20 for the one...

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

Lidl step drill set. 4 years 7 months ago #191195

Step drills are very useful...thought I would have ago at making a steam punk lamp...found some brass balls that needed drilling 15mm to mate with copper pipe the step drill cuts with a nice smooth action. ..no snagging .....steam punk lamp I made below from garage left overs...old brake disc...pipe fittings...and my old mg spark plug..combine these items together to make a nifty lamp...
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: talkingcars, SundanceUK

Lidl step drill set. 4 years 7 months ago #191211

Love the lamp!:clap:
David
:shrug:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT