Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Irish TFs 5 years 1 month ago #189883

Hi,I’ve got 3,1 of them is Le Mans also,lovely colour.Im told there’s only 134 left in the world in that colour.
The blue 1 is an Le 500 with 33k
The grey is a 160 sprint with 83k
All great fun,my favourite is the green 1 also
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Irish TFs 5 years 1 month ago #189887

Le Mans Green is a stunning colour . I saw one last year in Normandy on our roadtrip .
John.

Irish TFs 5 years 1 month ago #189888

I did not realise so few Le Mans Green are left, i should look after mine a wee bit more, i no longer park in supermarket car parks, where i live everyone drives something the size of a tank, so either i cannot open my door when they park beside me, or i find yet another nasty dent, a couple of rust bubbles appearing but only small so far, interior is spot on but full of dog hairs, original hard top but i had headlining recovered in cream leather, £10 for faux leather and about an hours work, dead easy, and so much brighter inside, I try to look after the other 6 as i hope to sell them one day, but Green car is my love, slightly noisy standard exhaust, a few pops on over run, soft ride shocks fitted, Never let me down, driven daily on very bumpy single track roads and muddy lanes, Probably the best value car i have ever owned, polishes up well and looks great,

Irish TFs 5 years 1 month ago #189907

I agree, the Le Mans green is a great colour. And the picture of the 3 is great, al those cars look fantastic.
Mark
95 MGF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mg Al

Irish TFs 5 years 1 month ago #189908

I did the head lining also,as you say fairly easy and a cheap improvement.Best value of a car I’ve ever had,£800 2 years ago with 48k on it and no mot,1 new tyre and she passed on retest.Ive them all remapped,and added various bits to them.Changed dash & Seats in the green one,full interior,minus the Seats was £100,unbelievable!!
Long may it last

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Bertl. Reason: pics added

Irish TFs 5 years 1 month ago #189910

Good looking motors, and I like the blue F, or is it a Tf with an F grille at the front?

When you are ready to sell one or two you must let us all know first.

Regards,....Gary.

Irish TFs 5 years 1 month ago #189914

It’s a TF,but it’s 2010 it’s after the Chinese took over,it’s an Le 500,they made 500 of them,with leather seats,hardtop,and air con all standard,the front is slightly different,a mix of TF & F.Mine is no 8 out of 500 made.Offers in the region of £5000 will be considered👍,

Irish TFs 1 year 3 months ago #200914

I have a rebuild in progress, living in Galway but Sussex man by birth.

Front and rear subframes rebuilt stripped and recoated, total overhaul of brakes and suspension.

With AP calipers refurbed by big red, 16" rims, etc etc etc. Replacement engine to swap out the belt snapped one.

Nearly there, !
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: Inserted pic

Irish TFs 1 year 2 months ago #201035

Does anyone want a free set of 15inch alloys, ? (Galway)

They are RRC112882MNH style, 8 spoke

Not Kerbed, quite smooth condition but would love a refurb,

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT