Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MG TF Track tires And Chinese MG TF 5 years 4 months ago #188773

HI,

This is my first post on the board, i'm seeking some info on tires. I see there is alot of discussion around tires and the possible consequences of choosing the wrong tire. However most of these threads refer to road going tires. But a couple of questions:

1) Michelin Pilot Sports 3/4 any good on the tf? I don't think i will be able to get a hold of the Goodyears DS2 in China, in fact being that the roads suck here sometimes you can only find ASIAN versions of tires that are specifically made to be quieter and more comfortable (squishy) to appease the appalling roads.

2) I wanted to know if anyone has any experience using a dedicated track tire? if so what should i be looking at?

And some background cos it may be important. Im a originally from the UK, but i live in china. since china has a sever lack of rwd manual cars that are a reasonable price to choose from the mg tf is probably the cheapest. It would cost around 6K gbp to buy one here secondhand. It would be the chinese version, so i believe the uprated n-series from SAIC with the HG problem resolved. is there any other info i need to know that applies specifically to the Chinese produced MG TF 2007/8 onwards.

Thanks
Will

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MG TF Track tires And Chinese MG TF 5 years 4 months ago #188804

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Robin ;)

MG TF Track tires And Chinese MG TF 5 years 3 months ago #188825

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I don't think we have many members in China.

Unfortunately I have no idea on tyres.

James

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

MG TF Track tires And Chinese MG TF 5 years 3 months ago #188832

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT