Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

BRAKE LINES. 6 years 1 week ago #184906

hi steve look on eBay that's were I got mine :broon:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

BRAKE LINES. 5 years 11 months ago #185101

Well its took some time but the jobs now finished. I've sorted a few more jobs along the way as well. I have added some under bonnet bling ie brake servo bracket, ABS module bracket, new battery bracket and radiator brackets. All looking good I will take some pictures and pop them on here soon.

The job was fairly straightforward and I made all the replacement pipes myself. I'm now hoping to get through the next MOT without any advisories so I can now just enjoy driving the mg.

Oh I forgot I've got John Norris paying me a visit at the end of May to replace the clutch, then I'm liking the look of Mr Sundance's halo lights. When will it end??.

:beer: :beer: Steve.

BRAKE LINES. 5 years 11 months ago #185103

hi, how much is he charging you to do your clutch? thanks :broon:

BRAKE LINES. 5 years 11 months ago #185141

Hi Graham sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I've had a few things on.

Anyway back tho the question you asked regarding the clutch replacement John gave me a price of £350 all in.

Brakes all done now but after going out for a lengthy drive last night, the return trip was met with a loud grinding noise. Managed to get back home but not had Chance to inspect yet. I thinking the culprit is a failed wheel bearing.

WHEN WILL IT END. This car is certainly a Labour of love.

:beer: :beer: Steve.

BRAKE LINES. 5 years 11 months ago #185146

I can honestly say when you have found the culprit you will be well on your way, who is John and how can I get in touch with him? yes, these cars are an ever ending nightmare. I have just bought new softer springs off gumtree for £50, and have just sprayed them trophy Blue hope to fit them this weekend. hope things go well for you as you have gotten over one of the worst jobs, it is just fettling a little now let me know how you get on, good luck. :broon:

BRAKE LINES. 5 years 11 months ago #185150

John is John Norris from rough luck racing, man's a genius when it comes to our cars. He replaced my TF's head gasket a few years back and he will travel to you.

:beer: :beer: Steve

BRAKE LINES. 5 years 11 months ago #185151

thanks, Steve :broon:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT