Sign In   Register

Topic

Music... 6 years 2 months ago #183287

I had a feeling that would be to easy for you...let me just test you again...who sang about Scandinavian 101.....a true story about a aircraft but in real life it was Scandinavian 911..forced to detour after a complete power cut at Newyork. ..it had to go to the Kennedy airport to land and it was doubtful if it could make it.due to its fuel capacity..which caused airlines to have a rethink and have auxillary fuel tanks fitted..in 1965..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

Music... 6 years 2 months ago #183288

• John and Sue's Avatar Topic Author
  • John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
Not really my taste but I do know it: Saxon: Strangers in the Night I think. Not the Sinatra version.... Did it have 747 in the title as well? Gets played a fair bit on Planet Rock.
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Last edit: Post by John and Sue.

Music... 6 years 2 months ago #183289

One of my neighbours is in a Saxon tribute band, they are actually supported by Saxon!

And apparently a couple of mates played Stairway to Heaven as my ex-wife walked up the aisle to her first wedding, apparently I was there but I don't remember.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Music... 6 years 2 months ago #183290

I seen the gig in Manchester a couple of years ago Jon with axle rose. I must say I felt a bit cheated to be honest.

Music... 6 years 2 months ago #183291

Mine's in the MG along with the live Donington album.

Music... 6 years 2 months ago #183293

I've seen AC/DC a few times over the years and nearly took Mrs TC to see them at Donnington a few years ago but we couldn't get the day off work, now wish I'd pulled a sickie as they will never be AC/DC again, saw Guns and Roses as well and can't see how Mr Rose could flip from one to the other, might as well see a tribute band.

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevew

Music... 6 years 2 months ago #183296

I'm going to have another go...feel free to tell me to get lost....change the line of fire a bit. ......

Question....what was wolfgang amadeus mozarts cause of death.has recorded at the time of his departure.

Music... 6 years 2 months ago #183297

No one realy knows, but probably mercury poisoning, once used to "cure"syphilis, nice.

Music... 6 years 2 months ago #183301

They found he had liver failure
Ok airportable..you are correct...as mercury poisoning.lead poisoning.blood letting..were comMon back then.and contributed to his death..is doctor punctured his stomach..let him drink from a lead cup and the like..your question airportable

Music... 6 years 2 months ago #183307

It might not be a good idea to have me set a question, I know some seriously odd stuff, let's see what you make of this.
To whome was Hariet Smithson married?

Music... 6 years 2 months ago #183311

Is this the Harriet Smithson who was born in Ireland and then moved to Paris and married a Frenchman or the Harriet who married Diesel Destroyer Allan?

Music... 6 years 2 months ago #183315

If the Frenchman is Hector Berlioz then you've got it, top job TC.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT