Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Guess what I got for Xmas! 6 years 3 months ago #182429

A neat and tiny little dash cam, 2.7". Here's some actual footage that occurred on my way to work yesterday. A silly woman walking in the road whilst using her phone!

My niece works for Halfrauds and she said the biggest seller on Black Friday this year was dash cams. Here's a screenshot showing the viewing and editing program that comes with it. It shows where you are on the map as there's a GPS in the base of the cam mount. Recommended. :)

Mine was reduced to £99 and was worth every penny. This one below is down to £87.95 Bargain. :)

Nextbase 312GW Dash Cam 1080P 2.7" LED Car Recorder Night Vision GPS Wi-Fi
Completed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

Guess what I got for Xmas! 6 years 3 months ago #182440

This is the one I treated myself to, for my new (to me) SLK350

Garmin 55

60fps in HD, Wifi and it is tiny:broon:

Had to pay an extra £24 for the "parking" cable, so it is hard wired into the car, connects to my phone to download and view video, and is recording even when parked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Guess what I got for Xmas! 6 years 3 months ago #182454

Yes nice cam that...I've even had a woman pushing child in push chair in middle of road..and seen a few times around the country has young mothers thrust the child out first into oncoming traffic....there is going to be a drunk driver with there name on his charge sheet one day...it's a accident waiting to happen...has well has the people walking down dark lanes at night...wearing the same colours has the grim reaper...well worth having is a cam...tonight I went down the shop ...on my home run I was behind a large skip waggon...a Mercedes car pulled out from a junction on the right...the truck driver had no intentions of stopping...the mercedes. driver must of banked on him stopping because his nose was out.....no way...the truck kept on rolling. ..it was then my turn and I had the same xmas spirit has the truck driver...stuff him
Edging closer to my right wing I looked ahead and kept rolling. .the mercedes driver exercised his right to honk his horn...he might have even stuck 2 fingers up...won't know now will I. .I didn't have a cam on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Guess what I got for Xmas! 6 years 3 months ago #182592

She must have had a good new year's eve party. :lol:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.948 seconds