Sign In   Register

Topic

Loss of coolant alarm 6 years 2 months ago #183516

Hi Bruce - Put me on the bench if you have one left? Regards

2nd reserve on the bench!
The following user(s) said Thank You: pgew

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Loss of coolant alarm 6 years 2 months ago #183517

I did reply your mail though...i'll check my outbox and will resend it!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Re:Loss of coolant alarm 6 years 2 months ago #183543

I did reply your mail though...i'll check my outbox and will resend it!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Did you check your outbox? I still haven't received anything.

I haven't heard from kandg either. I am deeply suspicious of The-T-Bar messaging system as so many times people have said "I replied" but I didn't receive anything and the other way round too, i.e. I send people messages which they don't seem to receive even though they appear as sent messages.

Re:Loss of coolant alarm 6 years 2 months ago #183544

as far as I can see the messaging on here is ok, well I haven't had any problems, received the kit and will fit on Saturday all being well. looks impressive and if I can fit it anyone can, I am prone to blowing things up, lol

Loss of coolant alarm 4 years 6 months ago #191670

Hi, did you have any success with these and if so any further information on availability thanks

Last edit: Post by Fil6909. Reason: Typo

Loss of coolant alarm 4 years 6 months ago #191677

Hi, did you have any success with these and if so any further information on availability thanks

Haha! This will be me!

This has been an ongoing project for a couple of years which I try to pick up when I have time. I have supplied my low coolant alarms to quite a few people on The-T-Bar now and, since nobody has ever come back to say theirs has packed up, I assume they have been very successful. Feedback I have received has been positive. The one on my car still works perfectly after about 3 years.

I have almost finished a batch which I was planning to sell on eBay. I am, however, willing to sell to members here for a discount. PM me for pricing. They aren't dear!

My low coolant alarms are different from any others that I have seen. They use a sensor which is fixed to the OUTSIDE of the coolant reservoir. There is no drilling of the vessel to fit floats, screws and other stuff which can only weaken what is, after all, a pressure vessel. Wiring is pretty simple and warning is provided by a buzzer inside the car. In principle, they could be installed into almost any car but the wiring I supply has been optimised for a MGF/MG TF.

When I get my act together, I'll put up a link to the eBay item but for now, PM me.

Bruce.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT