Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81346

pendle lass loves cooking and is a domesticated goddess :oops:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81353

I believe Supercover was having fun ... it's just his sense of fun is 'unusual' ... :dry:

Don't be afraid to treat him as he treats others ... it's what he'd want. ;)

Mogatrons, this is completely off-topic, but it's something that's been bugging me for ages, and I've not felt it was something appropriate to ask in a more serious/technical stuff related thread...and I hope you don't think I'm being personal.....

...but what the heck is going on with that cat in your signature GIF? :lol: It gives me a chortle everytime I see it and I end up getting mesmerised by it.. :lol:

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81356

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
I think we need to remember that different people may have a different sense of humour to our own. It doesn't always mean that they are having a go. For example, I know how much Supercover loves me really. ;) Also, I know it's difficult to believe, but some people don't get my sense of humour.

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81360

• John and Sue's Avatar Topic Author
  • John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.

I believe Supercover was having fun ... it's just his sense of fun is 'unusual' ... :dry:

Don't be afraid to treat him as he treats others ... it's what he'd want. ;)

Mogatrons, this is completely off-topic, but it's something that's been bugging me for ages, and I've not felt it was something appropriate to ask in a more serious/technical stuff related thread...and I hope you don't think I'm being personal.....

...but what the heck is going on with that cat in your signature GIF? :lol: It gives me a chortle everytime I see it and I end up getting mesmerised by it.. :lol:

Well, the cat in our car has hot gas flowing into one end and then out of the other: perhaps thats what's occuring to kitty........
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81367

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Well, the cat in our car has hot gas flowing into one end and then out of the other: perhaps thats what's occuring to kitty........

That sounds like a problem a few members have :whistle:

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81373

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
And some have more flowing out of one end than the other.

I think iit s a TT thing.

Last edit: Post by cjj.

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81374

Sssh... don't mention TTs on this thread unless you're being obtuse ...... :dry: :lol:

As for the car moggy ... I guess it doesn't like to travel ... :rofl:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Corbeau

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81375

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Having more than one TF shows you have a problem. ;)

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81376

Having a TF shows you have a problem. :rofl:

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81409

Oh right.
Look, do not take anything I post seriously. Ever.
I do have an unfortunate sense of humour... Had I posted that under my old .Cult username, everyone would have got it.
The people the post was pointed at understand, as they know me from real life. At least, they should do. And if they don't, well.... :whistle:

Supercover has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Social hand grenades don't exist. ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: mogatrons

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81447

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
And likewise from me. :)

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81459

Crikey! Poor kitty! :omg:

:bust:

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT