Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81191

• John and Sue's Avatar Topic Author
  • John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
Speaking for meself, after the most recent posts, this thread has been killed. Stone dead. Diamond tipped bullet to the brain.
Fun while it lasted. Thanks.
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81195

• Visitor
  • Visitor
John brilliant thread and funny as :broon:

As for the personal comments lol

Here's one from me

Jan really does care what you think :bust: :bust: :bust:

and that is fictional

so in Adams words

Foxtrot Oscar

Last edit: Post by .

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81201

• John and Sue's Avatar Topic Author
  • John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
I get that.
Thanks Jan.
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81204

Of course we don't hate 'org, we take all their banned members don't we ..

But we sent them Bongo :woohoo: :lol: :woohoo: :broon: :woohoo: ...............We Win!

MGR meant the glovebox on air conditioned cars to be smaller than the driver's manual.
Ignorance is bliss!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Last edit: Post by Rich in Vancouver.

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81208

• Visitor
  • Visitor

But we sent them Bongo :woohoo: :lol: :woohoo: :broon: :woohoo: ...............We Win!

lol and got us even more hits and members as he never shuts up about us :woohoo:

The RAC, AA etc really know our cars and always find the fault without even looking ...

HGF

:P

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81219

• Visitor
  • Visitor
we had a car arrive at 5 am this morning on a aa truck.driver of the aa truck said headgasket has gone.so its been unloaded.
was was the fault seized starter motor,the car has been transported from north wales on a aa truck .so know the customer will have to get down to us all because the aa chap just guessed the problem,we push started the car and for the last 60 minutes its been running perfect.Well done AA.
but at least if you do break down you do get picked up.at least the customer onlt has a 100 bill not a 350 pound one

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81222

Speaking for meself, after the most recent posts, this thread has been killed. Stone dead. Diamond tipped bullet to the brain.

and me. fun and using it for taking the opportunity to have digs at people are two different things. some people have to just take it that step too far.

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81230

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Tracy and Jan are not OCD when it comes to cleaning their cars ;)

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81337

and me. fun and using it for taking the opportunity to have digs at people are two different things. some people have to just take it that step too far.

Agreed. I don't really know anybody on here, and I also don't have much to add as far as mods/general repairs go as I'm still learning it all myself, so this thread was a nice fun way to join in and have a laugh making preposterous nonsensical statements.

It's a shame there have been some not-so-fun/lightearted comments on this thread, but I have to say that as a whole this is a friendly community - so I guess those of us that want to keep it all friendly just have to make more noise than the very few that occasionally want to make the less friendly kinds of comments! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81338

I believe Supercover was having fun ... it's just his sense of fun is 'unusual' ... :dry:

Don't be afraid to treat him as he treats others ... it's what he'd want. ;)

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81342

On MG forums every one always get on and there is never any falling out :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mogatrons

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81343

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Softly~Softly's profile was getting so many "Likes" she had to remove the option as it was getting embarrassing :P :P :P

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT