Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81092

• John and Sue's Avatar Topic Author
  • John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
The MGF was originally prototyped as a front engined front wheel drive, featuring a short bonnet/long boot design, with a radical plastic windscreen. Then the Brummy assembly team realised the plans were back to front.
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81113

• Visitor
  • Visitor

To minimize the risk of Jan executing me on the spot, i just want to say that the following statements are not necessarily the veiw of the authour:

Women can't drive for toffee, why is this???

Women can't reverse park. Its a fact. Have you ever been stuck behind a woman driver in a tesco car park???

Its a good job we can now buy sat nav systems because women can't read maps!

Because all those quotes were made by a man, or men, and lets face it what do you all know, God made man, then perfected with making women :P

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81119

'Funny' driving hats are awesome and a true reflection of your 'kooky' and 'interesting' character. People are genuinely laughing with you, not at you.

Argo City is the official supplier of chrome-look mesh, bee-sting aerials, fake caliper covers and in-car kettles to both Ferarri and Masserati.

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81120

• Visitor
  • Visitor
the front subframe has four towing eyes so the recovery compaines can hook the car up dead easy

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81122

Jack of Hearts is not a trouble causing Google educated spanner monkey.
Life does not revolve around Clive.
.Cult is the land of freedom and truth.
Everyone should spend a large amount of money on a tired F, you will get it all back in a few years when they become desirable classics.
Jan is loved and respected throughout the MG community.
I am going to be invited to lead the FRL run this year in my Espace in recognition of my outstanding contribution to the MG scene.
Jeff is the finest addition to this forum we have ever had..

Supercover has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Social hand grenades don't exist. ;)

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81127

Jack of Hearts is not a trouble causing Google educated spanner monkey.
Life does not revolve around Clive.
.Cult is the land of freedom and truth.
Everyone should spend a large amount of money on a tired F, you will get it all back in a few years when they become desirable classics.
Jan is loved and respected throughout the MG community.
I am going to be invited to lead the FRL run this year in my Espace in recognition of my outstanding contribution to the MG scene.
Jeff is the finest addition to this forum we have ever had..

The End :woohoo:

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81157

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
Well, that got personal all of a sudden!
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81158

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Supercover has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Social hand grenades don't exist. ;)

Last edit: Post by cjj.

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81162

Well, that got personal all of a sudden!

It's his way. :dry: :lol:

.... just be grateful sheefag hasn't contributed yet.:rofl:

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81163

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
Oh well, c'est la vie.

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81166

Lmao, I must have missed Andy off my mailing list :lol:

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81190

Hairdressers drive MX5's. :woohoo:

That one is obviously true :yesnod: ;)

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT