Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81460

• John and Sue's Avatar Topic Author
  • John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
Vim powder, applied vigorously with a Brillo pad is a cheap alternative to clay bar treatment.
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81461

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Can you get diferent grades of Vim?

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81462

Oh right.
Look, do not take anything I post seriously. Ever.
I do have an unfortunate sense of humour... Had I posted that under my old .Cult username, everyone would have got it.
The people the post was pointed at understand, as they know me from real life. At least, they should do. And if they don't, well.... :whistle:

I can only speak for myself, but I think for me it's because I'm quite new here and don't know everyone all that well, it's sometimes hard to judge everyone's sense of humour, and it all began as a bit of a light-hearted thread, when suddenly there seemed to be these quite personal comments - obviously the people the banter was aimed at weren't offended - it was more just a bit of a surprise really....anyway, I'm not trying to have a go at you - indeed, I look forward to getting to know your sense of humour better! :beer:

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81463

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Forget about mechanically upgrading your newly acquired MGF, go straight for a new interior, loud exhaust and new roof :broon:

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81466

• birks
  • Loves going topless!!!
If you like tinkering, don't buy an F or TF.,.. they never go wrong, their parts never wear out, they never need servicing and you can't personalise them in any way......

This girl doesn't mind getting her hands dirty !!! :lol:

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81476

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer

Can you get diferent grades of Vim?

The triple filtered and bleached grade is best, though a pumice stone is almost as effective.
Ajax powder is too harsh and may lead to minor swirls in the paintwork.
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Re: Statements to start discussions.... (fun thread) 11 years 5 months ago #81479

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
Avoid people thinking that you are an old JS type perv by taking your pretty 14 year old grand-daughter to her school prom in your MG. People will never jump to conclusions as you wait at traffic lights with the hood down.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT