Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

my new project 11 years 8 months ago #60771

Hi all, the saga of my F continues, having done all the little niggly jobs that were needed, new plugs, leads dist cap, coolant hose, expansion tank cap, new coolant, new front discs and pads, paint clipers, front sub frame etc. Booked for MoT last Friday, had to cancel cos the lights started doing funny things.
Turned out it was damaged insulation on the boot brakelight, repaired and all working.
THEN a crack appears from nowhere right down the centre of the windscreen.
So phone au******glass, earliest they can come and replace is next Monday.
So hopefully MoT next week, think I will have to cross my legs as well as my fingers this time. :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: my new project 11 years 8 months ago #60774

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Next Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that via your insurance ?
If it is get on the phone and kick a55 :rant:

Re: my new project 11 years 8 months ago #60863

Hi Softly, yes it is. And they have the screen in stock. Don't mind too much, as long as it is dry on Monday, otherwise they won't fit it as no shelter available for them!!!
Has given me chance to do a few simple mods whilst still off the road. Boot lid ss grills fitted, front grills cleaned up and sprayed silver/chrome, the black was looking decidedly tatty and would not clean up.
Started painting the logos on mudflaps and at the weekend hope to get rear bumper off and fit ss mesh around tail pipes, and clean the crud of the tailpipes.
When all the grills are fitted will match my wheels (original silver sparkle) and the side vents I bought from Ben.
Hopefully all done so that I can do the Hindhead run next weekend on that other site, and then the sussex tunnel run on the 26th.
Pete

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT