Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

"Purpose-built" Police car from new auto company Carbon Motors 14 years 4 months ago #5356

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
This is so cool. I want one (civilian version, of course). Too bad it looks as though it will be available only to the police :frown: :lol:

Everything is integrated from the blues and twos, to the radio, the computer, radar, tracking...everything...very impressive!

Biggest problem I see with this is no potential for unmarked cars...but then they will still have the old stand-bys for that.

There are some hi-res pics in the link:

http://www.carbonmotors.com/press

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"Purpose-built" Police car from new auto company Carbon Motors 14 years 4 months ago #5376

I want one 2, preferably with the police stuff still on it lol

Makes sense if the police have their own car, then they can keep the performance/costs etc a secret.

"Purpose-built" Police car from new auto company Carbon Motors 14 years 4 months ago #5381

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I want one 2, preferably with the police stuff still on it lol

Makes sense if the police have their own car, then they can keep the performance/costs etc a secret.

:lol: One for during the week then one for weekends??

Definitly makes sense and I have to say I actually like the look of them! :piratebang:

"Purpose-built" Police car from new auto company Carbon Motors 14 years 4 months ago #5404

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Very Robocop. :)

"Purpose-built" Police car from new auto company Carbon Motors 14 years 4 months ago #5406

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Very Robocop. :)

agreed, very robocop, I love it, muscular and aggressive :awwyeah:

"Purpose-built" Police car from new auto company Carbon Motors 14 years 4 months ago #5415

:lol: One for during the week then one for weekends??

Definitly makes sense and I have to say I actually like the look of them! :piratebang:

until friday night when theres two police men in a bar and one of them say's "guess how many BHP i have" :p

hmmm i wonder what country the designers and builders are from? any guesses??? lol
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT