Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Hello, is this where the f and TF'ers hang out now? Im back in TF ownership 2 years 10 months ago #195958

HI
Been looking at an old website I used to frequent many moons ago, and seems there is nobody on there.
So been looking to see where all the F and TF'ers might be.
Hopefully Ive found some?
Hi again from Me ex    MG ro#$%. org member

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello, is this where the f and TF'ers hang out now? Im back in TF ownership 2 years 10 months ago #195964

Hi and welcome to the forum

I recognise your user name, was it on dot org?

After they got bought out I went from one of the top posters there to not even having it book marked.

James

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Hello, is this where the f and TF'ers hang out now? Im back in TF ownership 2 years 10 months ago #195966

yup was on .org    seems dead there now, doesnt look like much is happening on here looking at  how long ago some of the posts on here were last replied on.
were is everyone?
Used to be very lively last time I had my TF.
your user name is one i remember also

Hello, is this where the f and TF'ers hang out now? Im back in TF ownership 2 years 10 months ago #195974

:welcome2: 
David
:shrug:

Hello, is this where the f and TF'ers hang out now? Im back in TF ownership 2 years 10 months ago #195985

Novice MG'er indeed!!! how rude.

Hello, is this where the f and TF'ers hang out now? Im back in TF ownership 2 years 10 months ago #195995

yup was on .org    seems dead there now, doesnt look like much is happening on here looking at  how long ago some of the posts on here were last replied on.
were is everyone?
Used to be very lively last time I had my TF.
your user name is one i remember also

I've probably more than 60'000 post on the various MG forums so a lot of folks remember my user name.!

Since the explosion of the likes of Facebook the forums have taken a beating in general and this is one of the more lively ones, 36 threads have had new posts in the last week, 14 of those in the last 24 hours.

Hello, is this where the f and TF'ers hang out now? Im back in TF ownership 2 years 10 months ago #195996

Novice MG'er indeed!!! how rude.

You'll just have to get posting - LOL ;)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT