Sign In   Register

Topic

Wife problem! 6 years 7 months ago #180290

Er indoors has not mentioned it for while, anyway I have been away; so I hid the keys to the F, and left her the keys to the Zr and the Tf on the table, needless to say they have not been touched. She probably will not speak of it again until next "summer " so I think I have got away with it again. :clap:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Wife problem! 6 years 7 months ago #180291

:broon: :broon: :broon: :broon: :broon: :broon:
Robin ;)

Wife problem! 6 years 7 months ago #180295

I find ignorance is bliss

Wife problem! 6 years 7 months ago #180305

You are a Misogynistic Gaggle; I envy you the second driver. My wife lost her licence due to glaucoma, although her sight, for the most part, is as good as anyone's & far superior to her still driving sisters. In a field of vision test there are zones which you have to register as seen, miss four & you loose your licence. Had she not lost it I would be more than happy to hand over the keys for my treasured f & she would be using the tf as her daily drive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, John and Sue

Wife problem! 6 years 7 months ago #180310

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
I have the opposite problem: as the TF is technically Sue's car, it's me that has to sneak a drive in it. Unless it's to the filling station, spares shop or MOT station.... :yesnod:
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Wife problem! 6 years 7 months ago #180317

You are a Misogynistic Gaggle; I envy you the second driver.

Sorry to hear about your wifes licence - personally I wish my wife drove more than once every two years.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Wife problem! 6 years 7 months ago #180360

My late wife was the owner of MY jag s type manual some years back and thought she should drive it, reversing off the drive and taking half a hedge with her( no vehicle damage fortunately) convinced her to stick with the mondeo (2nd car). Bliss as far as I was concerned. Miss the old girl though (and the car😀)
The following user(s) said Thank You: talkingcars

Wife problem! 6 years 7 months ago #180419

Shouldn't that be a Mrsogynistic gaggle?:yesnod:

Wife problem! 6 years 7 months ago #180425

You might easily have coined a new word: quite happily equal when unmarried but drifting towards chauvinism after. Hum.

Wife problem! 6 years 7 months ago #180448

Don't get me wrong chaps I am not a chauvinistic pig, its just that I don't want my wife to drive my f, and I won't go anywhere near her iron. Anyway Its for the good of her health and safety and for other road users.....and pavement users!

Wife problem! 6 years 7 months ago #180453

I've never had a wife..and I don't want one!

Wife problem! 6 years 6 months ago #181417

Aye, they don't call them the old "trouble and strife" for nothing.
My wife caught me looking at another F for sale which I was considering buying. She said that I am not having another one and if I disobeyed her she was off.
Anyone know where I can get cheap domestic help?...just keeping my options open.:broon:

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT