Sign In   Register

Topic

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167566

May 1st saw me back on the road again with the tf after a 6 month hybernation ..........not the best of weather but i made the most of it driving around the peak district............spotted some mgs on my travels...........heres one i parked next to in uttoxeter this afternoon.........51 plate vvc trophy

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, mgtftone

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167567

Very Nice, love the colour of yours :-) Hopefully will be a nice week for good weather and will be able to take mine to work a few times :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, mgtfbluestreak

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167596

Good weather for next 4-5 days in our area :clap:
BILSTIEN DAMPERS, 4-2-1 MANIFOLD, HEAD WORK BY SABRE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167597

Good weather for next 4-5 days in our area :clap:

Yes, best get that roof off. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167654

Uttoxeter has a few MG TF's in the vicinity, notably a nice Nightfire red 160 a couple of XP Greys. A well travelled MG owner in Tean (6 miles away) has a silver one There is a silver 135 that parks on our works carpark (JCB at Rocester) and of course yours truly at Alton (XPG 160). Oh and of course a blue one with a blue hardtop so it seems!

Sundance
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, mgtfbluestreak, mgtftone

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167656

Hello.
I have seen several nice looking f/tf's around the South Notts area, but never sure if they are passing through or are local. There was a very nice dark reddy one. Sorry for lack of clarity, will stand in the corner. :-?

Tony ;)

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167657

The sun is shining and the A12 up to the Essex coast is beckoning. If you see a Royal Blue TF give us a wave.

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167682

Uttoxeter has a few MG TF's in the vicinity, notably a nice Nightfire red 160 a couple of XP Greys. A well travelled MG owner in Tean (6 miles away) has a silver one There is a silver 135 that parks on our works carpark (JCB at Rocester) and of course yours truly at Alton (XPG 160). Oh and of course a blue one with a blue hardtop so it seems!

Sundance

sunshine galore today ..........so i lost the hardtop.......and fitted a tonnue cover instead

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, SundanceUK

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167690

Hi.
I like the cover, really makes the rear shelf look tidy smart and classy :yesnod:

Hope you wore a cap in all that sunshine lol

Tony B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, mgtfbluestreak

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167698

Sundance

sunshine galore today ..........so i lost the hardtop.......and fitted a tonnue cover instead

Lucky to be working nights this week, so I was able to enjoy a couple of hours with the top down too! Lets hope it stays fine for the weekend, as I have some rear subframe mounts that are going to get replaced, a bitch of a job, but needs must!

Sundance

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167712

Hi.
I like the cover, really makes the rear shelf look tidy smart and classy :yesnod:

Hope you wore a cap in all that sunshine lol

Tony B)

hope ive learnt my lesson after last year......so cool driving around with no hat on ........my head got scorched and i looked like a englands glory

Attachments:

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167745

Decided to take the TF to work yesterday to enjoy the sun shine, the same journey I do daily but normally in a VW Amarok but I have to say not so enjoyable in the TF and the reason, it seemed everyone wanted to attach themselves to my rear bumper :rant: Why ?

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT