Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Stainless Gravity exhaust for late MGF / TF - £140 1 year 7 months ago #199900

About a month old, I bought two! Tried both and stuck with the louder one (sorry neighbours), this is wonderful though, great quality welds, fitted like a glove, looked great! Fantastic condition and deep but not too loud, a great upgrade to any MGF

It’s from Gravity exhausts and was £220 new

Will only fit later models with the bend in the cat, if in doubt look under your car and see where the flange is (insert joke here)

£140 collected from RH15, Burgess Hill, Sussex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Oh MG.

Stainless Gravity exhaust for late MGF / TF - £140 1 year 7 months ago #199917

• psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX
Don't need an exhaust, but I'm also in Burgess Hill

Re:Stainless Gravity exhaust for late MGF / TF - £140 1 year 7 months ago #199918

Don't need an exhaust, but I'm also in Burgess Hill

Bloody hell, that’s not you in the silver who I keep waving at is it?? :lol:

Re:Stainless Gravity exhaust for late MGF / TF - £140 1 year 7 months ago #199919

• psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX
I wish, mines undergoing restoration, slowly, very slowly

Re:Re:Stainless Gravity exhaust for late MGF / TF - £140 1 year 7 months ago #199920

I wish, mines undergoing restoration, slowly, very slowly

Aaah, well, if you ever need a hand, do shout! Ive gone through an accelerated learning curve with mine and I’m about to take it off the road for a week or two and re-do the front suspension.. it’s all good fun so I’m told..

Re:Re:Stainless Gravity exhaust for late MGF / TF - £140 1 year 7 months ago #199922

Hi there
I would buy your exhaust if you would ship it to me, I use parcel2go.com for UK parcels and parcelhero.com for International parcels (I send MGB OD gearboxes to the USA) .

Re:Re:Stainless Gravity exhaust for late MGF / TF - £140 1 year 7 months ago #199923

Hi there
I would buy your exhaust if you would ship it to me, I use parcel2go.com for UK parcels and parcelhero.com for International parcels (I send MGB OD gearboxes to the USA) .

Hey! Hmm, I’d have to find a box… let me see if I’ve got material to pack it up at work, if you drop me a message with your address I could get a quote

Re:Re:Stainless Gravity exhaust for late MGF / TF - £140 1 year 7 months ago #199924

Address is; Barton TA28QT
The good thing about these brokers is that apart from being cheaper it’s far simpler to choose between dropping off at a parcel shop or arranging a collection. I am lucky in that I pass Hermes, Evri, DPD and UPS drop off shops on my five mile journey going to work.
Philip

Re:Re:Stainless Gravity exhaust for late MGF / TF - £140 1 year 7 months ago #199936

Address is; Barton TA28QT
The good thing about these brokers is that apart from being cheaper it’s far simpler to choose between dropping off at a parcel shop or arranging a collection. I am lucky in that I pass Hermes, Evri, DPD and UPS drop off shops on my five mile journey going to work.
Philip

Hi Phillip, quick update, I bought some pallet wrap this week which has now turned up so I’m going to give wrapping it a go! If that works, should be good to send it! I will return once I’ve had a go

Tom

Re:Re:Stainless Gravity exhaust for late MGF / TF - £140 1 year 7 months ago #199939

Tom
Let me know when you are ready and will send you the money

Philip

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT