Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

16 inch "Hairpin style" alloys as fitted to MGF Freestyle and SE models 5 years 11 months ago #184989

• Steve's Avatar Topic Author
  • Steve
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
I have four 16" alloys "Hairpin style" in need of renovation but still in very good order with very usable tyres £100 collect from B60 Worcestershire.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 inch "Hairpin style" alloys as fitted to MGF Freestyle and SE models 5 years 11 months ago #184998

Any pictures of them? also, no chance you ever travel into/nearer wales at any point is there?

16 inch "Hairpin style" alloys as fitted to MGF Freestyle and SE models 5 years 11 months ago #185000

• Steve
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer

16 inch "Hairpin style" alloys as fitted to MGF Freestyle and SE models 5 years 11 months ago #185002

well worth the money going for loads on eBay, if I had the money I would have snapped them up, always happens when you are skint :(

16 inch "Hairpin style" alloys as fitted to MGF Freestyle and SE models 5 years 11 months ago #185011

Steve. See my reply on good news bad news.

https://www.the-t-bar.com/forum/9-mgf-tf-pitstop/96078-good-news-and-bad
David
:shrug:

Last edit: Post by talkingcars.

16 inch "Hairpin style" alloys as fitted to MGF Freestyle and SE models 5 years 11 months ago #185153

• Steve
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
Now sold

16 inch "Hairpin style" alloys as fitted to MGF Freestyle and SE models 5 years 11 months ago #185161

And im now home after collecting them and having to go through 4 diversions due to roadworks on the way home :bang:

was nice to meet you :broon:

Last edit: Post by vdv.

Re:RE: 16 inch "Hairpin style" alloys as fitted to MGF Freestyle and SE models 5 years 11 months ago #185163

• Steve
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer

And im now home after collecting them and having to go through 4 diversions due to roadworks on the way home :bang:

was nice to meet you :broon:

Pleasure to meet you too, hope you are happy with the wheels.

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT