Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Burst water hose 11 months 3 weeks ago #202013

Just joined and would like to say hi. Have a 2002 mgtf for 1 year and love the car. Blown a hose recently but they stopped making a while ago. Can get 1 with a jiggle valve and was wondering if the valve can be removed . Hope someone can help. Thanks erik5467.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Burst water hose 11 months 3 weeks ago #202014

Have you tried Brown & Gammons. A screen shot of the appropriate bit of their website is in the picture below:
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by EllisoJo. Reason: No picture visible

Burst water hose 11 months 3 weeks ago #202020

Tried them and rimmerbros. No luck but thanks.
Attachments:

Burst water hose 11 months 3 weeks ago #202026

2003 TF 135 sunstorm

Burst water hose 11 months 3 weeks ago #202033

I posted a reply on the historic post by David, you might have missed it. If you resolve your problem before 18-00 hours drop me a note & I’ll leave my odds & ends to continue their slumbers.

Burst water hose 11 months 3 weeks ago #202034

:welcome2:
David
:shrug:

Burst water hose 11 months 3 weeks ago #202043

Tried them and rimmerbros. No luck but thanks.

You could also try MOTACLAN.com, though I suspect they get their parts from Xpart, same as Rimmer Bros and Brown & Gammons, so if they have no stock, no one has NEW stock.

It might be worth contacting MGF&TFBitz, they also break cars and sell secondhand parts. Hose would be a no-on, but if it is ONLY the jiggle valve you need, they might have a good secondhand item, and/or good stainless steel pipes.

Their address/link is:
https://www.mgfntfbitz.co.uk/

Hope they can help

Burst water hose 11 months 3 weeks ago #202045

there is a link to the right part on the mgfntfbitz site in my post above. They are closing for a few days from tomorrow so now would be the time to order if you are quick and this is the part you need.
Its not particularly cheap at £ 82 so probably worth giving them a call to see if they have a 2nd hand one as has been suggested
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

Last edit: Post by Notanumber.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT