Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Had an MG TF YouTube channel for almost a year now. All comments welcome! 3 years 5 months ago #194547

I don't profess to be a professional mechanic, quite the opposite in face. I am, like so many, a home mechanic, a have a go hero in the hope that another MG is saved from the scrap heap! My late model TF was bought for £200 and is in a poor state but almost a year later and I'm getting close to turning the key!

The channel (MGLee) was originally set up as a diary for me to look back on but I've discovered a fantastic global community which is great!

Feel free to check out the channel and let me have any feedback. Many thanks.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_mqUvBnAJN04V9jN-RmHFw

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mglee453/
Instagram - _mg_lee_
Twitter - MG_Lee_

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Had an MG TF YouTube channel for almost a year now. All comments welcome! 3 years 5 months ago #194550

Welcome. You'll get lots of useful information here. I've actually been following your YouTube videos for a few weeks. I find them quite inspirational; they make me think that I can probably tackle more than I would have thought possible. I'm a big fan of 'Alan' - gotta get myself something like that :-)

Had an MG TF YouTube channel for almost a year now. All comments welcome! 3 years 5 months ago #194553

Ahh that's brilliant. I've learned time and patience are valuable assets but other than that, really enjoying the journey and comments like yours, thanks.

Had an MG TF YouTube channel for almost a year now. All comments welcome! 3 years 5 months ago #194564

Hi and welcome to the forum Lee

I have subscribed to your channel and look foward to updates.

James

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Had an MG TF YouTube channel for almost a year now. All comments welcome! 3 years 5 months ago #194567

Thats brilliant, thanks James 😊

Had an MG TF YouTube channel for almost a year now. All comments welcome! 3 years 5 months ago #194581

• Bertl
  • in the middle of the midlife crisis
subscribed!

Amazing what you did over the last nine months!

:clap:
as ever,
Rob
http://www.reliant-scimitar.weebly.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: MGLee

Had an MG TF YouTube channel for almost a year now. All comments welcome! 3 years 5 months ago #194582

Hello and :welcome:

Looking forward to watching your videos thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MGLee

Had an MG TF YouTube channel for almost a year now. All comments welcome! 3 years 5 months ago #194624

Welcome Bob, I will tune into your channel now while the wife's watching Sickly come dancing.

Had an MG TF YouTube channel for almost a year now. All comments welcome! 3 years 5 months ago #194625

Just watched you removing the front bumper far more entertaining then Sickly. :clap:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT