Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Link to Download Manual Please 5 years 2 weeks ago #190114

I know you've probably been asked this numerous times, but I cannot believe there isn't a Haynes Manual! :nonod: I'm an MGTF 135 Spark virgin and made my impulse purchase some 4 weeks ago, when I was left some money by my dear dad who passed suddenly over Christmas. Maggie was at the local garage just down the road, bodywork in relatively good condition for her 13 years (05), 48,000 miles and the price was right. What's not to like? Just a few little teething problems with her though. I need to dismantle/look at the boot break light which has suddenly stopped working. I'm also considering replacing the accelerator cable at a later date(over revving in 1st gear due to being unsmooth, however WD40 has helped), but my garage is struggling to source one, hence I need to know the part number from the manual in order to purchase the correct one on ebay.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Link to Download Manual Please 5 years 2 weeks ago #190115

Hi, have a nose through the downloads sections and see what you need. :)

https://www.the-t-bar.com/community/downloads

Link to Download Manual Please 5 years 2 weeks ago #190116

:welcome: BeanieBabe.

Try: https://www.the-t-bar.com/community/downloads/file/2-mgtf-workshop-manual

Squashman56
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Link to Download Manual Please 5 years 2 weeks ago #190118

Hi and welcome to the forum.

There are a couple Haynes manuals that help - Rover Metro/100 as a guide to the suspension, subframes and running gear while MGZR/Rover 25/200 is better for the mechanics, electrics and engine management.

If you have more money and want more depth the MGR official workshop manual has been reproduced.
And there are a couple of other relevant books on the market too.

James

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT