Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Hot girl on girl action?... 10 years 5 days ago #141968

:clap:

nah - not really but the sun was out when i took the photo :woohoo: :woohoo:

Introducing Madge - the MILs new girl which I collected this morning... Princess isn't speaking to her yet (as can be seen in the photo) but she's a lovely lady to drive.. dare I say much smoother and more willing than Princess is... 1200 dead on but worth every penny imho.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hot girl on girl action?... 10 years 5 days ago #141969

:clap: young love ha
mid life crisis owner, fed up with teenage kids and barking dogs, so got me a tf.

Hot girl on girl action?... 10 years 5 days ago #141976

:broon:
[IMG]ht[/img]

Hot girl on girl action?... 10 years 5 days ago #141980

Looks like Princess will be moving on ;)

Hot girl on girl action?... 10 years 5 days ago #141982

nope - she's staying... but i am going to look for another as well - ... I've promised to sell the saab and honda to make space on the drive ;-)

Hot girl on girl action?... 10 years 5 days ago #141984

:omg: How will you decide which one to drive ;)
Must have an understanding missus :yesnod:

Hot girl on girl action?... 10 years 4 days ago #142054

I'm among the few lucky folk - (SSR - ie Mr. and Mr.) Both from mechanical back grounds so we share the interest in having a drive full (4 sometimes 5) cars between us to tinker around with... the neighbors are pretty tolerant but do take the mickey a bit - mostly in good humour.

Madge has now been delivered to the MIL - who loved her... even bunged me 150 quid as a "thank you"... which I'm dead chuffed with. WHEN the Saab sells I'm going to add her to the funds banked from the rav 4 and get another Tf for me to play with. Wish I'd done it a while ago though as of course the prices will be going back up now the sun is coming out. It's amazing how different the latest 3 have been to drive compared - for identical cars that is.

Last edit: Post by quaysider. Reason: spelling
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT