Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Daily Driver 9 years 4 months ago #153598

the mrs loves me owning this car .....not!!

Just wait for a sunny afternoon and take her out for a drive with the roof down.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Daily Driver 9 years 4 months ago #153726

Well, off I went today to look at two dealers who I think are fairly well known and it was very disappointing. One has a serious issue with the preparation of the cars and they all looked pretty rough, and the other didnt seem at all interested in my enquiry...just pointed me at the three cars that matched what I was looking for, after not replying to my p/ex enquiry via e-mail earlier. So still no TF for me

Daily Driver 9 years 4 months ago #153731

One of the dealers wouldnt happen to have been trophy cars in peterborough would it??

Daily Driver 9 years 4 months ago #153733

One of the dealers wouldnt happen to have been trophy cars in peterborough would it??

I didn't want to quote any names, but I won't say that you are wrong ;)

Daily Driver 9 years 4 months ago #153735

Avoid !!

Had mine off them and had problems with the car straight away , I live 100 miles away from them but ive had to take the car back to them twice in which they tried several bodges before changing the correct part and he had to send me a cheque the day after I bought it because I had to get it pluged in at a service centre for engine managrment light on , you over pay for there cars thinkin your gettin dealer peace of mind but trust me your not .

id place them in the back street dealer section of the motor trade
The following user(s) said Thank You: 9market

Daily Driver 9 years 4 months ago #153738

have you tried the MGF centre at Connisby Lincolnshire. They seem to handle nice cars. Although I have not dealt with them but have see a couple of their cars beofer. One was having stone chips sorted at the paint shop when i called in.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT