Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MGF Suplex dampers for sale 9 years 4 months ago #153423

So my Trophy 160 is suffering from a leakin sphere losing pressure, having to pump it up once every couple of weeks to get over the speed humps.
Have bit the bullet and going to fit the suplex kit but use Gaz shocks instead of the suplex units.
Guess the question is, to offset the cost of the conversion, is anybody out there thats already on suplex interested in a spare set of the standard set up dampers??
"If it all seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!" Mario Andretti

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MGF Suplex dampers for sale 9 years 4 months ago #153430

Don't do it, is my advice.
It would be cheaper and a much better end result to get TF subframes fitted.
David
:shrug:

MGF Suplex dampers for sale 9 years 4 months ago #153451

I agree with David A, I have only found one person who was happy with the SUPLEX kit and that was using a 'prototype set and a tremendous amount of tweaking to get the set up right.

David's story with SUPLEX is longer than War & Peace!!!!!

The system that Murray Andell has on his F in Australia works very well and has done literally thousands of miles on it and it is great. More expensive than the Suplex kit but the shipping costs will increase the cost.

I asked Brown & Gammons at the spares show earlier this year, '' how many sets have you sold'' ?? answer, quite a few!!!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT