Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Exhaust 9 years 5 months ago #153148

Probably a good decision given your original post...it will last at least as long as the car.

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Exhaust 9 years 5 months ago #153152

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

I already changed my mind and have ordered a Daytona.

Yayy. I was a little depressed after reading your first choice, but, you came to your senses. ;)

What finishers did you chose?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argen69

Exhaust 9 years 5 months ago #153156

I really wonder if S/S back box is required on the MGF as after all the originals last for a loooooooooooooooooooong time. Mine just holed after 17 years and it's got a mild steel after market on fitted now that I took off the VVC and if the receipt I have for it is correct that was fitted at Kwik-Fit back in 2007.

Exhaust 9 years 5 months ago #153160

You are right about how long the originals last. Three reasons to fit S/S are looks, performance (less back pressure) and SOUND! And of course because you want one.

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argen69

Exhaust 9 years 5 months ago #153412

Ive got a cybox stainless steel exhaust on mine.
cybox is what remains of the old peco exhaust company and the build quality was great!!
Throttle response seems to have inproved and the car just feels quicker.
the noise it produces is rather disapointing even though it is a straight through free flow backbox its on the quiet side .dont get me wrong it has a nice sound to it but the volume just isnt loud enough.

but in a straight line my little 135 out accelerated a 160 vvc with a tt exhaust much to the other drivers displeasure (ha ha)

So yea im happy with performance disapointed with volume level but happy with the note of it .

Think a k and n panel filter and a cold air feed from the side vent straight into airbox will be next on my mods list

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT