• Page:

Topic

Rimmer Brothers 9 years 5 months ago #152598

• cjj's Avatar Topic Author
  • cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
I have seen several posts, on various sites, complaining about Rimmer Brothers costs and postage, so I just thought I would redress the balance with my experience.

I ordered a FPL10007 yesterday afternoon (Bonnet Latch) for about £34 inc VAT and £3.45 P&P.

Closest I could find, on ebay, was FPL10007L (LR Part) for £50 on ebay.

I wasn't expecting delivery this week, but I was tinkering around with the car today when the postie turns up with a parcel. From ordering to fitted in around 24 hours. :broon:

I don't think anyone can complain at that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Rimmer Brothers 9 years 5 months ago #152601

Rimmers have always been quick to despatch in my experience. The more you spend the less the delivery charge hurts. I'd prefer a 2nd class option (post office has a great promotion at present) and have let them know that in their on-line feedback but whatever, I'm glad they are there and supporting our cars.

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Rimmer Brothers 9 years 5 months ago #152604

I haven't used Rimmers since owning the TF but when i had the Stag they were great. Some parts were a tad pricey but you know what you are getting is right, the delivery was always far quicker than bits purchased on the bay of fleas, gumtree or similar. I too am glad that they are around supporting our cars.
All work and no play just makes me grumpy

Rimmer Brothers 9 years 5 months ago #152609

Never had a problem with Rimmer Bros. They've always given me good service. :yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Rimmer Brothers 9 years 5 months ago #152611

Yes Rimmer are O K BUT have to say some of there prices are too high YET others are cheaper than Ebay
Glad they are there also :broon:
BILSTIEN DAMPERS, 4-2-1 MANIFOLD, HEAD WORK BY SABRE.

Rimmer Brothers 9 years 5 months ago #152630

I've been using Rimmers for many years, both for buying parts for my F and my Spitfires. I find overall their prices are fair, their shipping reasonable and their parts of good quality. As an overseas buyer I'd rather deal with Rimmer and feel confident that the parts I order will work and not need returning, that is worth a bit extra to me.
Mark
95 MGF

Rimmer Brothers 9 years 5 months ago #152655

Being in Australia I find them great. The online buying works well and their postage is quick and efficient. Essential for overseas buying. The prices here are usually very high.
[IMG]ht[/img]

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT