Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Purpose-built" Police car from new auto company Carbon Motors

"Purpose-built&qu​ot; Police car from new auto company Carbon Motors 4 years 7 months ago #5356

• the prometheus
This is so cool. I want one (civilian version, of course). Too bad it looks as though it will be available only to the police :frown: :lol:

Everything is integrated from the blues and twos, to the radio, the computer, radar, tracking...everything...very impressive!

Biggest problem I see with this is no potential for unmarked cars...but then they will still have the old stand-bys for that.

There are some hi-res pics in the link:

http://www.carbonmotors.com/press
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Purpose-built&qu​ot; Police car from new auto company Carbon Motors 4 years 7 months ago #5376

• mgf_matt
  • Journeyman MGer
I want one 2, preferably with the police stuff still on it lol

Makes sense if the police have their own car, then they can keep the performance/costs etc a secret.

"Purpose-built&qu​ot; Police car from new auto company Carbon Motors 4 years 7 months ago #5381

• the prometheus
mgf_matt;5376 wrote:
I want one 2, preferably with the police stuff still on it lol

Makes sense if the police have their own car, then they can keep the performance/costs etc a secret.

:lol: One for during the week then one for weekends??

Definitly makes sense and I have to say I actually like the look of them! :piratebang:

"Purpose-built&qu​ot; Police car from new auto company Carbon Motors 4 years 7 months ago #5404

• cjj
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
  • Thank you received: 1127
Very Robocop. :)

"Purpose-built&qu​ot; Police car from new auto company Carbon Motors 4 years 7 months ago #5406

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X
  • Thank you received: 8
CJJ;5404 wrote:
Very Robocop. :)

agreed, very robocop, I love it, muscular and aggressive :awwyeah:

"Purpose-built&qu​ot; Police car from new auto company Carbon Motors 4 years 7 months ago #5415

• Adam-Mgtf
  • Senior MGer
  • Thank you received: 6
The Prometheus;5381 wrote:
:lol: One for during the week then one for weekends??

Definitly makes sense and I have to say I actually like the look of them! :piratebang:

until friday night when theres two police men in a bar and one of them say's "guess how many BHP i have" :p

hmmm i wonder what country the designers and builders are from? any guesses??? lol
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds