Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Not MG related but Chocolate! 9 years 5 months ago #152269

So this is rather off topic, but please do read. A few weeks ago I was away from home and happened to catch a news item on the BBC local news (Look East). Instead of the usual sad and unpleasant news we see so much of, this was about a local enterprise in Cambridge which was helping sufferers from autism move into the world of real jobs, in this case, chocolate manufacture. I am no expert in what they are doing, but they seem to have won a few awards, and certainly the piece on TV was inspiring. Subsequently I found out that they are trying to use Crowdfunding to expand what they are doing so I pledged some cash. Disappointingly they are not very close to their target yet, and potentially could lose access to cash that has already been pledged, so they have asked if people can spread the word. I hope no-one on the forum minds, but it would be nice if a few on here could take a look at what they are doing, and spread the word - even if you don’t personally contribute you may know someone who wants to. Please note I have no connection with this organisation, they just seem a good cause worth supporting.
https://www.crowdshed.com/projects/harry-specters-ethical-chocolates-lovingly-made

Philip
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Not MG related but Chocolate! 9 years 5 months ago #152292

Mmm, chocolate. :yesnod: :yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Not MG related but Chocolate! 9 years 5 months ago #152320

What a great company. My autistic daughter couldn't do that kind of work, she would eat their profits!
I wish them luck and certainly hope that they get support. :broon:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT