Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

seat repair 9 years 5 months ago #152032

Hi
The drivers seat stitching has come away. Mine must be the first one not to split where it normally goes.
Its just the bit between the panels that the stitching has come apart on.
The car is currently in nottingham and it would be good to get it repaired over the winter.
Does any one know of anyone who could repair it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

seat repair 9 years 5 months ago #152034

seat repair 9 years 5 months ago #152084

i use a repairer that does lovely work on hoods and interiors, but down south west so perhaps a little far to travel.

one full side panel including bolster, foam replacement, and all fitting was £65 inc VAT.

which reminds me, i was supposed to take pics of their work in 'my other cars' thread. :slapme:

seat repair 9 years 5 months ago #152131

Hi Really, can you pm me name n address etc of interior repair firm, Myfanwy has a couple of small items that could do with attention and not found anyone around West Somerset coastal area.

seat repair 9 years 5 months ago #152142

of course, it's http://www.autotrim-ivybridge.co.uk/index.htm or telephone 01752 893368

it's one guy and 2 staff, business has been there twenty odd years.. really helpful.
when i had the seat bolster repaired he gave the choice of material to OEM or the UV faded original trim, cabriolets parked with their roof down in the sun.. B)
the workshops are clean and they don't do anything else, just hoods and trimming.
i love going in there just to see what they're working on, last time they had an immaculate '81 Lancia Monte Carlo :yesnod:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tjdonc

Last edit: Post by really?.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT