Sign In   Register

Topic

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 5 months ago #152303

If thats the case you have dropped lucky with main dealers i have never had any success with them for commercial or PLG vehicles.

My mitsubishi evo x had this light come on two weeks ago.

Went into mitsubishi who diagnosed a failed AYC pump which is a common problem on this model and a quote of £3750 plus vat.
Strangely earlier this week i ordered the one below brand new OEM coming direct from mitsubishi Japan For £1160 with a estimated time of 2 hours labour to unbolt the broken one and rebleed the system.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matthews

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by GT MG SPARES LTD. Reason: added pictures

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 5 months ago #152813

Hello again!

Sorry I've been quiet for a while, life and work has got in the way. So we're in full 'organizing the next event' mode and it hasn't been officially all finalized yet, but I can share what's going on..

We're doing a charity event at Let's Race (www.letsrace.co.uk/), near Gatwick, on the 29th November (Saturday).

Lets Race host full motion F1 simulators and have 10 'pods' all networked up so we can race against each other..

There's going to be 3 sessions that evening, one for the kids from KSS Air Ambulance and Make a Wish UK, one that we are auctioning off (don't ask me how yet) to the highest bidders and one where the Le Mons drivers will race for points and glory.

On top of that they have a really cool and massive Scalextrics track, a Batak reaction wall, a bar(!) and for the kids (and wives?) a kid's race simulator and nail/makeup bar(?).

This is a family friendly event, although I think kids need to be 8 or older to go on the Kid's race simulator, so feel free to bring them along! We're there from 5 pm till they kick us out!

More details on the charity auction bit to follow, but wanted you guys have to a pre-launch advantage :)

If you want to sign up there's an event on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/events/731060210298287/

and they're putting a sign up page on the website too, but that isnt ready yet.

Hope to see some of you there!

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 5 months ago #152816

I often go past I wonder how they make their money.

If we aren't away I may well drag my lad along again.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 5 months ago #152833

How far would you go to prepare your car for a LeMons Challenge? Simon goes balls to the wall to get his car ready for the Santa Pod event.. and nothing will stop him!

This boy really loves that MR2!

http://www.lemons365.co.uk/car-reviews-news-blogs/

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 5 months ago #153060

It's official!

On Saturday November 29th Club Le Mons and Lets Race are joining forces to host a charity fundraising evening on behalf of the Make A Wish Foundation UK and Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance!

Join us at Lets Race, Horley, who have the country’s only full motion F1 simulators, between 5pm and 10pm and enjoy the many fantastic attractions we have planned. There will be fun for all the family including children's race simulators, a Batak reaction time machine, 6 track scalextric, raffle and a nail bar for the more feminine attendees and much more!

We are very excited to be welcoming some of the children who have been helped by the charities as our special guests for the evening. They will get to drive in the first race along with our lucky children’s raffle winners. Make sure you come along early to participate in this raffle as it will be drawn at 5.30pm and the race will be at 6pm!

Our second race will see the Club Le Mons team competing as part of their year long charity car challenge. To learn more about Club Le Mons please go to www.lemons365.co.uk. Come along and cheer (or heckle!) in the Grandstand.

And then, the ultimate race of the evening, the Grand Prix Finale will begin at 7.30pm and is another great way for you to get involved!

Help us raise some money for these two great charities and win a place on the grid for your very own Formula 1 race! Here's your chance to go head to head against other drivers and prove you've got what it takes to be the next Hamilton, Senna or Grosjean!

There will be two ways to win a seat on the grid. Five places will be won by those who have entered into our ‘balloon raffle’ on the night. By purchasing a balloon for £10, not only will you get a Club Le Mons and Charity Goody Bag but at 7.10pm everyone will pop their balloons to discover whether the ticket inside says WIN or LOSE.

If however you don’t like the odds of this and want to secure your position on the Lets Race Grid then make a generous donation at the ‘Donation Table’ to our great charities and the top 5 donations will also automatically receive a place on the starting grid.

There will be food and drinks available so either pop by or join us for the whole evening, we look forward to seeing you!

If you would like to ensure you receive any updates about this event, sign up via our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/clublemons

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 4 months ago #153508

A little while ago we got involved with a kid called Josh, through Make-A-Wish®.

Find out what happened here:

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 4 months ago #153513

Good on you and your fellow Lemons Michelle :broon: :broon: :broon:

Tis a wonderful thing you're all doing

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Robin ;)

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 4 months ago #153739

Well I have already given a little bit of support and may be able to ehlp them with another little favour now the MPi is back in use. Just getting the time to do so right now.

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 4 months ago #153824

Well I have already given a little bit of support and may be able to ehlp them with another little favour now the MPi is back in use. Just getting the time to do so right now.

Yes, we still hope to call on you soon!

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 4 months ago #153825

We've been a little busy lately, but there's a couple of things I'm very pleased to be sharing!

Firstly, our fund raising night at Let's Race netted a fantastic £1155! If you've never been I highly recommend it, the simulators are amazing!

Secondly, our FIRST EPISODE IS LIVE!!! Check it out at:

Please let us know what you think!!!

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 3 months ago #154477

Sorry, I've been a bit quiet, I know! Loving the new layout on here!

It's been a hectic end of the year, sorting out Christmas and having the flu hasn't helped!

We've got loads going on in 2015 such as our smiles-per-gallon test (sorry), track days, public votes, hill climbs, ARDs tests, WAG test (yes, boyfriends and husbands will be invited too) and loads more..

In the mean time, some of the drivers are doing little updates on their cars. Here's Duncan, with some bits he's 'fixed' on the MX5!

And don't forget, episode 1 is out here:

The following user(s) said Thank You: cairnsys

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 3 months ago #154563

Don't tell Duncan but his Sony head unit only needed resetting and the demo mode cancelling. If disconnected from the power they by default go into demo mode. With luck and a following wind will be around Gatwick/Crawley third week in January. Am awaiting confirmation about dads respite care.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT