Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

damn Audi drivers 9 years 8 months ago #147205

I was minding my own and watching the road when an Audi overtake the car in front of it I was coming the opposite way he had no change of overtaking plus I was the only car on that piece of road but no he went for it I was forced into the kerb and now have £70-£80 damage to my nearside front which now has a chunk out of it and the nearside back is kerbed also :rant:
10 years I have had the car without any kerbing and then this happens :rant:
Also the front now has a squeak
BILSTIEN DAMPERS, 4-2-1 MANIFOLD, HEAD WORK BY SABRE.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: sp

dam Audi drivers 9 years 8 months ago #147206

Gutted for you mate!

AUDI = Another Useless Driver Inside.

Can't understand him making the overtake as Audi drivers need to be 2 feet from the bumper of the car in front!!

WHALE OIL BEEF HOOKED

(THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS ANDY THE TYRE MAN)

Last edit: Post by Andy Lawrence.

dam Audi drivers 9 years 8 months ago #147220

there's always one. :( bad luck helsbyman, i've had the same happen while minding my own. cost me a wheel and tyre.

i'm often in an Audi or two. i like to freak people out by indicating, and letting them turn out of junctions into traffic.

if you really want to mess with peoples minds; take a new shape Knob Rover (preferably football spec) through narrow streets and reverse for someone - meltdown. :omg:

dam Audi drivers 9 years 8 months ago #147242

A decent (not cheap and Chinese) dash cam might of caught the reg of the offending car (only say might), then you might have had a go with the police for causing an accident, and failing to stop at the scene of an accident, there again would the police have been interested in video evidence :-?

damn Audi drivers 9 years 8 months ago #147317

Hi all
Well the squeak turns out to de a damaged front flange so need one of them any one dismantling there F/TF just found out the TF160 flange is bigger than std

Last edit: Post by helsbyman.

damn Audi drivers 9 years 8 months ago #147323

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

just found out the TF160 flange is bigger than std

That's a new one on me. There is only one part number for a flange.

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID000307

damn Audi drivers 9 years 8 months ago #147325

wot e said. :yesnod:
David
:shrug:

damn Audi drivers 9 years 8 months ago #147327

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Coincidentally, I was dicked about by an Audi driver this morning on the way to work.

We were on dual carriageway entering a roundabout, side by side when (and this is the strange thing) we were going straight on and were half way round the roundabout, when, with no indicating or warning, he cut straight across the front of my car causing me to brake hard. He then returned to the inside lane and came up behind some slower cars. He slowed down to their speed, until I was nearly alongside him again, when he quickly pulled out in front of me again without indicating and causing me to brake.

Finally pulled alongside him as I was turning right at the next roundabout and it was a middle aged bloke and he was just looking at me and laughing smarmily. I just gave him the international sign of appreciation and drove off.

I did NOTHING to antagonise the situation apart from sound my horn when he nearly hit me.

What a plonker.

damn Audi drivers 9 years 8 months ago #147330

Did you get his registration? If so I'd report him to local constabulary for aggressive/reckless driving. They may do nothing but it's also possible that they've had reports about him before. Even a "friendly " visit from plod to say they've had a report might be enough to moderate his behaviour.

No need to accept that sort of behaviour at all.

damn Audi drivers 9 years 8 months ago #147352

Did you not have your camera operating, Clive?
David
:shrug:

damn Audi drivers 9 years 8 months ago #147380

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Not this time, unfortunately. :nonod:

damn Audi drivers 9 years 8 months ago #147502

Hi all
Well should get my flange and wheel bearing to-day Monday but the bad news is the front nearside wheel is so badly damaged the repair would cost £85 and it is not a repair that chipsaway can do as I had the man from chipsaway to look at it .
The good news is she who is in charge of the royal purse says get new wheels :woohoo: so Pro race 1.2 are looking good

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT