Mine is called The Red Rooster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mickle5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Car names 10 years 17 hours ago #142202

I am not too sentimental about my toys, hence "that tatty old rover" :P

Car names 9 years 9 months ago #146249

My first MG was a MGF which has now sadly gone to the scrap yard in the sky was called Baby Girl hence my Forum name.

She was the reason I fell in love with MG's and the reason the owner of the garage I use now has a holiday home in Spain... :bust:

I now own a MG TF which is called Blue Meanie. I couldn't decide on a name at first until one day I was out playing :drive: and left a Scooby on some rather dubious bends (which I probably shouldn't have taken as fast as I did :woowoo: ) he pulled up next to me at some lights and said - "bloody hell that is one Blue Meanie" and she was named.

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Baby Girl. Reason: missed pic

Car names 9 years 9 months ago #146252

That's one nice looking TF. I am normally biased towards Fs rather than TF but I do like the airflow work to your bonnet.

Car names 9 years 9 months ago #146255

That's one nice looking TF. I am normally biased towards Fs rather than TF but I do like the airflow work to your bonnet.

Thanks that's the reason I bought her I was a F fan to but the person who owned her before me spent a lot of time and money makes mod's.

Car names 9 years 9 months ago #146270

Our first TF was an 03 black Sunstorm which I bought as a bit of a dog and spent many a happy hour and money bringing her back to her former beauty.

On a trip out one day with the better half we broke down (alternator packed in) she aptly named it the pig which eventually ended up being the Black Pig.BLACK PIG A VERY GOOD ITALIAN WINE yes it is

Our current TF is an 05 Steppy; again needed much work to bring her back but the old name kind of stuck a bit as she now calls this one the Purple Pig.

BILSTIEN DAMPERS, 4-2-1 MANIFOLD, HEAD WORK BY SABRE.

Re:Car names 9 years 8 months ago #147819

Into my first week of MG TF ownership and tossing around 2 names.

Originally, I called the TF 'The Fridge' . Firstly, for the initials. Secondly because it's so f-ing cool. Ironic too as you can't store chocolate in the fridge because it will melt.

I am now toying with the idea of Black Devil (my previous car was known as the blue beast) so it's keeping the trend. Also, this reminds me of Jamiroquai - Black Devil Car. A great driving track about his Ferrari.

I think 'the fridge' will stick...

Last edit: Post by therealcarll.

Car names 9 years 8 months ago #147822

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
Vinny Vectra

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Car names 9 years 8 months ago #148327

I had a few choice names for mine to-day as the battery was 100% dead, the car clock had even stopped and the battery wouldn't even light up the led light on the battery charger
BILSTIEN DAMPERS, 4-2-1 MANIFOLD, HEAD WORK BY SABRE.

Car names 9 years 7 months ago #150857

She ended up being called 'Tif',
All work and no play just makes me grumpy

Re:Car names 9 years 4 months ago #153709

Ive just got a tf as a replacement for my F. The registration end "zp" so mrs bmth has named him Zippy.

Mgfsoldier has just changed his car. Hoping he's going to post the name options up so we can vote on a name for it. :-D

Car names 9 years 4 months ago #153711

My daughter wanted an old Polo now that she's moved back up from London. She calls it 'Old Skool'. If only she knew the truth of that saying. :lol:

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT