Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

F Headlight Adjusters Repairable 9 years 5 months ago #152605

I hope that I have posted this in the right area??

Am I right in assuming that the yellow protrusions on the back of the headlight units are the adjusters? If so, it would appear that I have 1 broken off on each light ( interesting how this passed an mot?) & the remaining ones are seized. My question is whether these can be disassembled & subsequently freed up and whether something else can be substituted with something else to make them work. Or am I faced with having to buy 2 more lights, or maybe make 1 good one out of the 2 and then only buy 1.uently freed up and whether something else can be substituted with something else to make them work. Or am I faced with having to buy 2 more lights, or maybe make 1 good one out of the 2 and then only buy 1.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

F Headlight Adjusters Repairable 9 years 5 months ago #152608

It's possible to replace the adjuster units with a little gynaecological effort. If you can get another adjuster unit.
I'm presuming the little plastic end blobs have snapped off the screw thread. That's what happened with mine. I was lucky to get another adjuster from a kind TBar member. :broon:
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ralnavman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT