Topic

New Owner from Kent 9 years 7 months ago #148882

Looks good. Plus in the best colour, anthracite...1,2,3... :P
David
:shrug:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New Owner from Kent 9 years 7 months ago #148883

Looks good. Plus in the best colour, anthracite...1,2,3... :P

The colour really suits it! plus it has a contracting creme leather interior which i think in a topless car makes sense compared to the black in my BMW which can be warm on the legs in the sun!

New Owner from Kent 9 years 6 months ago #149195

So I have had the car almost a week now, and I have managed to get a couple of little jobs done on it -

Fitted new wiper blades (cost me under £6 for a pair!) as the ones fitted to it were too small and hardly cleared any of the windscreen!

Then last night when I got in from work, I decided to change the hood! (so i now have 2 spare ones! on good frames) took me about 40 minutes, and I coerced my Dad into lending me a hand with putting the new hood on, mainly to stop me damaging anything as I lifted it in.

There are a few more jobs that I plan to do/have done over the coming few months, some are more urgent than others -

Tyres - swap out the mixture of tyres on the car for at least matching pairs on the same axels
Driver side door - adjust the glass since fitting the new hood.
OS Headlight - replace the glass as I noticed a stone chip/hole in the glass last night
Bodywork - OSR panel seems to be the only panel that has any rust on it, so will look into getting this treated over the winter.
- Clean / treat the hood to ensure maximum longevity / waterproofing.
Mechanicals - Over the winter I will get a full service, inc Cam Belt / Waterpump

New Owner from Kent 9 years 6 months ago #149201

If you're taking the headlamp glass off you may want to Trophy-ise the headlamp surrounds. It really improves the look, imho.
HOW TO (I am currently trying to trace the whereabouts of the photos from this how to. :-? )
David
:shrug:
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT