Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Fault Codes - How to access all Mems versions.with the T300 11 years 7 months ago #63571

• David Aiketgate's Avatar Topic Author
  • David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
  • mgf mk2 freestyle mpi 16" wheels, in Anthracite.
I have found that this unit will read all versions of Mems on our cars. $149 US delivered.
And with a lead available from ebay will also code up alarm keyfobs.

T300 Unit Remember to state English version.

Alarm Coding Lead from Ebay.
MG Rover 5AS Alarm ECU Programming Cable - 100/200/400/45/25/ZR/ZS/MGF/MGTF
Completed

This is technozen(Paul) who coded up my key fobs with this unit.
He can add a switch to this lead so you can use the one lead for both fault finding/clearing and fob coding.
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: Price updated

Re: Fault Codes - How to access mems3 codes. 11 years 7 months ago #63587

Thanks David. Guides and links updated accordingly. :broon:

Fault Codes - How to access all Mems versions.with the T300 9 years 10 months ago #144278

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
This looks very interesting has anyone got experience of using it on a MEMS 1.9 system?

Fault Codes - How to access all Mems versions.with the T300 9 years 10 months ago #144301

I do, it works well.
I can reprogram fobs with Technozen's lead and find fault codes and reset them. It will not access live data as doing this causes the engine to stall. All in all a very handy diagnostic tool
The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44

Fault Codes - How to access all Mems versions.with the T300 9 years 10 months ago #144304

I do, it works well.
I can reprogram fobs with Technozen's lead and find fault codes and reset them. It will not access live data as doing this causes the engine to stall. All in all a very handy diagnostic tool

I would invest in the T300 but I have never had any proof if it will program Pektron units and fobs; I have been told it can with the correct leads but has anyone tried?

Fault Codes - How to access all Mems versions.with the T300 9 years 10 months ago #144306

I have only done Lucas fobs with mine, sorry

Fault Codes - How to access all Mems versions.with the T300 9 years 10 months ago #144308

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Just a warning for NAIC TFs. Even the T4 can't read them, so this probably won't work. Might ask David to try it sometime on a meet just to confirm.

Fault Codes - How to access all Mems versions.with the T300 9 years 10 months ago #144318

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
Well, they're both Chinese copies of other peoples' ideas so chances are they work together! :bust:
David

Fault Codes - How to access all Mems versions.with the T300 9 years 10 months ago #144322

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
True. :P

I just know that the pinout of the OBD socket is different.

T4 doesn't work and you have to buy a new system from China for around £9k

Also Z&F cannot remap the ECU in the car. They have to take it out and put it into a MEMs3 car to remap it.

Fault Codes - How to access all Mems versions.with the T300 9 years 10 months ago #144325

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
It would be worth having a chat with Paul, technozen.
David

Fault Codes - How to access all Mems versions.with the T300 9 years 10 months ago #144326

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David

I do, it works well.

I would invest in the T300 but I have never had any proof if it will program Pektron units and fobs; I have been told it can with the correct leads but has anyone tried?

Technozen, Paul says that he has done pektron fobs successfully. He is the only expert I know on these systems. He only posts on .org. I tried on a NAIC TF but was unsuccessful. That could have been my incompetence, to be fair as Paul assured me he had done that too.
David

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.971 seconds